Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Data We collect
The data we collect includes email address, name, website address, Twitter handle, company name, company description, and profile image.
How we use your data
Checkli may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• For Customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• Education: We may email you educational material on how to better use Checkli.
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• Promote User's brand/website: User may choose to publicly promote their brand, checklist, content and or website by publishing public checklists
• Newsletter strong>To send Users information they agreed or opted in to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• Sales Orders: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order include invoices, returns, and order notifications.
Third party websites and services
Your Data Rights
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
use of Data for direct or indirect marketing purposes; and
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Checkli.
You have the right to withdraw consent necessary to use the services provided by Checkli at any time.
You have the right for your data to be deleted from the servers and databases of Checkli.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
2930 N Sheridan Suite 2207 Chicago, IL 60657