Description of Services
- As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Checkli. We do our best to keep Checkli safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Checkli.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Checkli, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic.
- You will not use Checkli to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Checkli.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- You will not make, share or publish any checklist with the intent to spam or gain SEO-friendly links.
Registration and Account Security
- Because Checkli users provide their real names and information, here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Checkli or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another account without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate.
We respond expeditiously to notices of claimed copyright infringement and terminate users or account holders who are "repeat infringers." Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we respond to notices of copyright infringement if they conform with the requirements of 17 USC 512(c).
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Checkli be liable to you or any third person for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Checkli has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from your inability to access or obtain any goods, data, information or services through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any content posted on the Website or transmitted to Registrants or Members; or (vi) any inaccurate or out-of-date content produced by the tools or published in the guides or blog, or Website; or (vii) any other matter relating to the Service. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, Checkli's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Checkli in the twelve (12) months prior to the claimed injury or damage.
Checklist Removal Policy
The team at Checkli reserves the right to remove, or deactivate any checklist that we feel violates our “User Conduct” policy or these Terms.
If you feel your checklist has been removed or deactivated in error, please email email@example.com.
Changes to Terms
Checkli has the discretion to update this Terms at any time. When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of our Site. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Terms periodically and become aware of modifications.