1. 6:00-8:00 AM - Wake up, coffee, breakfast, walk, yoga, ENERGIZE for the day
2. 8:00-9:30 AM - GRADE submitted work -or-PLANNING time
3. 9:30-10:30 AM - Host online OFFICE HOURS
4. 10:30-11:00 AM - Take a BREAK to walk, stretch, grab office, or make a personal phone call
5. 11:00-12:30 AM - Respond to student/parent/colleague questions via EMAIL & VOICEMAIL
6. 12:30-1:30 PM - Break for LUNCH
7. 1:30-2:30 PM - Conduct LIVE LESSONS via Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc or create pre-recorded VIDEO LESSONS
8. 2:30-3:15 PM - REACH OUT to students who may be falling behind or struggling
9. 3:15-3:30 PM - Take a BREAK to walk, stretch, grab office, or make a personal phone call
10. 3:30-4:30 PM - PLANNING time
11. 4:30-5:00 PM - GRADE submitted work
12. 5:00-5:30 PM - Intentionally TRANSITION to personal time by hanging out with family, taking a walk, watching TV, or any other relaxing activity
Published checklists can be found in Google or our public search.
Spammy checklists will be deleted
Copy this checklist
Important: Your checklist will be saved to your new account.