1. Write your assignments in a notebook.
2. Plan a regular study time for each day.
3. Find a comfortable and quiet study place.
4. Turn off the phone, TV, and music.
5. Keep all supplies in your workspace.
6. Make sure you have plenty of light.
7. Take notes on information you read.
8. Ask someone to review your work.
9. Correct mistakes and rewrite for neatness.
10. Keep your work in a place ready for school.
Published checklists can be found in Google or our public search.
Spammy checklists will be deleted
Copy this checklist
Important: Your checklist will be saved to your new account.