1. Don\'t use a laptop: Writing with hands helps to make a better memory recall.
2. Study Smartly: Use interactive and newer learning methods like using apps, software, flash cards, etc. for better learning.
3. Keep the right company and roommate: Keeping a good company is of much importance not only for the study but for life as well.
4. Attend more and more seminars: This gives new insights and thoughts on the topic.
5. Eat smart: Eating less or more, or not eating the right food also hinders the performance.
6. Always sit straight: Sitting straight is said to activate the brain cells more.
7. Reflect on the performance. Reflection helps to find flaws and good aspects of the performance, and the learning helps to improve.
8. Get a part-time job (if possible and if you can manage it with studies): It boosts confidence and helps to learn new things practically.
9. Walk more: Do you know walking enhances creative thinking?
10. Learn with active recall: Active recall helps to recall primary information from memory in the best way.
Published checklists can be found in Google or our public search.
Spammy checklists will be deleted
Copy this checklist
Important: Your checklist will be saved to your new account.